J.O. No. 1 Brand Seafood Seasoning
– Known as No. 1 because it was the first and is rated No. 1 by customers. Seafood seasoning at its FINEST. Just the correct blend of herbs and spices to enhance the flavors of fish, shrimp, meats, poultry, popcorn, French fries – anything you want to spice up. This blend used by itself brings out the flavor in many white fishes, especially orange roughy and flounder, without disturbing the delicate flavor of the fish. A favorite seasoning for steamed or boiled shrimp, crawfish, crab legs, lobster, etc.
J.O. No. 1 Extra Hot
– A fiery blend for that extra hot flavor; makes an extra hot shrimp boil.
J.O. No. 2 “Crab House Spice”
– A ready mix that is a custom blend of spices and salt which adheres to the crab. This blend allows for uniform portions to be applied to crabs. It saves time and you get it right every time. A true Chesapeake Bay flavor. Add after you boil or before you steam. For use on Blue, Dungeness, King and Opilo Crabs.
J.O. No. 2 Extra Hot
– This is a much hotter version of our “Crab House Spice,” and can be used as a boil. Add to cooked crabs for real heat!
J.O. Black Crab Spice
– This is a blend of mustard and black pepper which provides a spicy flavor with the bite of black pepper.
J.O. Barbecue Crab Spice
– It’s a new different flavor and adds an exciting new taste for crabs.
J.O. Garlic Crab Spice
– Just the right blend of garlic and seasoning for this very popular southern way to flavor crabs.
J.O. No. 1 50% Less Salt
– This has become a very popular blend with the recent concerns regarding salt content. It has a very hot spicy flavor. Makes excellent buffalo wings and spicy shrimp without drawing out the salt flavor which many shrimp contain.
J.O. Lemony Seasoning
– Just the right amount of lemon to bring out a new and exciting flavor for all seafood.
J.O. Cajun Seasoning
– Spicy hot Louisiana style brings the “down on the Bayou” flavor to crawfish, shrimp and all seafood.
J.O. Maryland Seafood Seasoning
– A blend of spices with a lower salt content than usually found in seafood seasonings.
J.O. Bay Country Seasoning
J.O. Lumberjack Meat / Poultry Seasoning
– A unique, flavorful blend of spices to enhance all meat / poultry products. Use as a rub, or sprinkle on before or after cooking.
J.O. Rib / Chicken Seasoning
– A tasty array of seasonings and spices combined with smoke flavor to give it an added taste for all meat / poultry products. Use as a rub, or sprinkle on before or after cooking. Can be used in salads, adds that extra flavor that’s need. Great with wild game including venison.
J.O. Rotisserie Seasoning
– A combination of spices and herbs that make an outstanding taste for chicken and turkey. Use as a rub, or sprinkle on before or after cooking. Can be used in salads, adds that extra flavor that’s need. Great with wild game including venison.
J.O. Steak Seasoning
– The perfect blend of spices to season steak and poultry.
J.O. Venison / Steak / Beef Seasoning
– Great on Venison and other Wild Game. Just rub on meat, cook and eat!! Use as a marinade with oil or to baste the meat while cooking. Add to rice or vegetables for a more flavorful taste.
J.O. Wild Game / Waterfowl / Poultry Seasoning
– Great on Wild Turkey, Pheasant, Chicken, Venison and other Wild Game. Just rub on meat, cook and eat!! Use as a marinade with oil or to baste the meat while cooking. Add to rice or vegetables for a more flavorful tast
SUGGESTED RECIPE – CRAB CAKES J.O.
- 1 lb crab meat (backfin or lump)
- 1 teaspoon J.O. No. 1 Excellent Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 egg beaten well
- 2 slices bread with crusts removed, broken into small pieces and moistened slightly with milk
Mix all ingredients thoroughly and shape into cakes, fry, or broil until done.